About Manipur Police Housing Corporation Ltd.
Manipur Police housing Corporation Limited (MPHC Ltd.) was incorporated on 25-3-1986 under the Companies Act, 1956. This is a Government of Manipur’s undertaking with 100% share holding subscribed by the State Government. The main objective of this Company is to undertake design, construction repair and allied works for all kinds of buildings for the Police Department and other Departments as assigned from time to time.
Our motto and mission are:
- To ensure quality work.
- To ensure timely completion of work.
- To execute economically viable and durable projects.
- To introduce innovation and creative ideas for buildings and designs.
- Quest for continual improvement.
- Desire for excellence.
The main objectives to be pursued on the incorporation of the Company as per Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of MPHC Ltd. are as under:
- To formulate and execute Housing Schemes for the benefit of employees of the Police Department, Government of Manipur.
- To undertake construction of buildings for the housing of personnel of the police Department.
- To undertake design, construction, repair and allied works for all kinds of buildings for the Police Department including office and residential buildings.